This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: MUSARTWORKS PHOTOGRAPHY and Contracting Party (Client). Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, there of shall remain the property of the MUSARTWORKS PHOTOGRAPHY and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by the MUSARTWORKS PHOTOGRAPHY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Musartworks Photography consists of 1 principal photographer, Faiz Marzuki and several senior and junior photographers.
- Our photographer are very experienced in this field with at least 3 years of experience, and together with our high standards we set, we are confident of producing the best service to our clients.
- Non- refundable of 40% deposit of total package price upon booking or minimum RM500 whichever is higher.
- The 40% deposit is not refundable in the event of the client cancelling their booking at any time before the event or any similar circumstances.
- The balance 60% must be paid after the last event, and not later than two weeks. We will start the 4 to 8 weeks process after we received this payment.
- We will not start the editing process until we received full payment.
- We reserved the right to hold on to the end product if the client refuses to pay or delaying the payment.
- We only accept payment by cash, ATM transfer or online bank transfer.
- We have the right to stop/cancel the service if customer didn’t pay as in the payment terms.
- For outside Temerloh events, accommodations need to be provided and transportation (petrol & toll -2 ways) will be charge according to current rate.
- Charge for outstation can be negotiable
- MUSARTWORKS PHOTOGRAPHY have the right to change the costs if the final costs is more than the expect costs.
PACKAGE AND PRICING
- We can change the package and pricing without prior notice except for customers who have paid the booking price.
- All the package and pricing are firm.
DELIVERY AND PICK UP
- To ensure quality of the pictures and movies are of high quality, we need 1 month to 2 month from the date of the full payment have been made. We have the right to delay the process of handing in the picture and album if customer didn’t pay the full payment or too many customers in queue.
- We encourage our customer to come and collect their album from us. We will charge on transportation or courier service for customer who can’t pick up their photo and album at a certain fee.
- Goods ordered are to be collected within 3 months from the date of receipt / order made. Failing to do so will result in goods to be discarded without prior notice and deposit being forfeited.
- To make sure your album finish on time, we did not provide any design consultation to our customer. Meaning, we will select the entire best picture for your album and we are fully responsible for all creativity involve in designing your album. Customer is advice to guide us on what kind of concept & picture you looking for your album.
- On signing of this agreement by both parties here to, the photographer will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame. For this reason, all deposits are non-refundable even if the date is changed or if the wedding becomes cancelled for any reason.
- We reserve the right to produce any images produced by Musartworks Photography for advertising/ commercial/ marketing purpose without prior written or verbal consent from the client.
- If Photographer cannot perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Photographer’s illness or injury, then MUSARTWORKS PHOTOGRAPHY will return all fees to the Client(s) but shall have no further liability with respect to this Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Photographer.
As agreed by both parties and